1. Sales & Marketing Executive
1. Present and market training programs to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to meet client’s target.
3. Identify and make contact with potential customers.
4. Prepare presentations and proposals for sales call.
5. Establish and maintain good clientele relationships.
6. Assist company in implementing marketing plans.
Skills & Specifications:
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Sales & Marketing experience in this field is an added advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Should operate effectively under minimal supervision
- Willing to travel (Within Malaysia & Overseas)
- Good interpersonal skills
Remunerations & Incentives:
- Basic salary.
- Attractive commission & incentive schemes.
- Listing of potential clients will be provided.
- Opportunity to develop as a trainer.
- Opportunity to earn extra income in facilitating training programs.
- Career advancement.
- Training will be provided.
- 3 Full-Time positions available for Executive level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field or at least 1 year sales experience is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-7781 2551